We have re-opened for dine in eating and are pleased to offer curbside pickup plus delivery to your door. Email us for reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org
The world has changed since we last hung out, but we are so happy to see you again. With that in mind, we ask that anyone entering The Palomino to please respect the following guidelines:
- We are working hard to follow the mandated Alberta Safety Health guidelines
- Staff will be wearing protective masks and will be sanitizing their hands throughout their shift
- Heightened cleaning practices and routines have been implemented
- Our laminated menus are available if requested, but we encourage everyone to use our digital menu found on this website
- Our space has been redesigned to provide and improve physical distancing. Restrooms now have a 3 person maximum limit.
*BE KIND, THINK SMART, STAY SAFE*
- If you have or recently had fever, cough or shortness of breath, please do NOT enter
- Please wait to be seated
- Practise social distancing and please stay at your table
- Use sanitizer often
- Be understanding and please use common sense
Proof of full vaccination, or a negative COVID test within 72 hours of event, is required in order to gain entry to any live music event at The Palomino. Click here for full details.
Please note that proof of vaccination is not required for upstairs dining and patio service.